Dates for 2021
Discover Your Strengths, Ignite Your Passion
A 2-day, fun-packed, self-awareness programme for teens, ages 15-17. The teenagers explore their strengths and passions, while gaining self-esteem, motivation and clarity of purpose. They work in teams of no more than 4 to complete team challenges, one of which is to deliver a pitch to a panel of ‘experts’ on how they can make a difference in the world. That's where we see their confidence soar!
After the programme, the teenagers can draw on the support of business mentors and others to develop their ideas and deliver projects in their local community.
Spaces are strictly limited to ensure
all participants get maximum value.
Click the buttons below to find out more!
Included in the price:
An awesome fun, interactive learning experience
Personalised strengths report
Support from business mentors
Insight into your path of least resistance to success
Tools and strategies to live your best life
Individual debrief with highly experienced facilitator after the programme
Morning and afternoon teas
Don't miss out! Reduced rates (often free places) are available courtesy of our sponsors.
The full cost is $495. Click the buttons above to get your name down for a subsidised place NOW!
Topics covered include:
Natural strengths and profile test
Passions and importance of doing what you love
How and why we each learn and act differently
Emotional intelligence, peer pressure and self-esteem
Stages of development in the teenage brain
Importance of mindset and how to start each day with gratitude.
UN’s sustainable goals and exploring purpose
What it takes to be an entrepreneur, or to be entrepreneurial within a job
Importance of resilience
Current and future trends and impact on jobs
Group enterprise activity
Each teenager will walk away with the confidence of knowing who they are and how they can follow their flow and succeed in life. Moreover, they will have a lot of fun and make many new friends.
Families will walk away with a better understanding of how to support their teenager.
Our Programmes in a Nutshell
Our programmes are based on personalised learning. We start with the individual and analyse their particular set of strengths. Non-personalised learning can often seem irrelevant to individual needs and it is easy to become disengaged. This is different!
It is transformational. The programmes are hands-on and driven by the teenagers themselves. They experience real change in their feelings of self-worth, motivation and sense of purpose. They leave the programme more confident and more resilient. We don't focus on improving academic grades or qualifications although this has been shown to be an outcome.
Many of the jobs around today will not be around in 5-10 years’ time. We'll look at what its going to take to be successful in tomorrow's world. We’ll hear amazing stories from young people. Each teenager will identify their own pathway for success.
How Will I Benefit?
1. Discover your true strengths and see how other peoples' strength profiles differ to your own. Understand why you find some things easy and other things not so easy, and why you learn differently to others.
3. Have a fun-packed 2 days, meeting other teenagers and sharing your individual journeys. Find out what it takes to be an entrepreneur and listen to real life stories from other young people.
5. Explore your passions and what you really want to do with your life. Determine your vision and direction. Grow your confidence and create a plan for your next steps!
2. Find out about an amazing concept called flow, learn how to get into flow, and how to stay in it, so you can learn better and focus on what you really enjoy.
4. Have your family and friends attend a session so they can understand your strength profile, what it means to be in flow, and support you on your natural path to a successful and fulfilling life.
6. Be prepared for the changing world of tomorrow. Explore the challenges and benefits of technology. Find out how the world of work is changing and what the next big things are likely to be.
Who Should Attend?
Programmes are open to all teenagers between the ages of 14 and 17 who want to discover their unique strengths and passions, spend time with other teenagers and find out what is important to them. The programme focuses on individualised learning and setting everyone up to succeed.
Whether you feel limited by school, want to explore starting a business of your own, or simply want to know more about your learning style and grow in confidence, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
NEW FOR JANUARY 2021!
At the request of previous participants we are offering a longer, 4-day programme! This will give everyone the opportunity to delve deeper into their strengths, passions and purpose and explore in depth what that means for school options and career choices. The teenagers will be supported to build detailed plans around their personal goals as well as taking their community-based projects to the next stage. We'll have plenty of time for fun-based activities and cover more around well-being, healthy living and nutrition. Dates and locations subject to demand.
More programmes coming soon. We are constantly reviewing and developing our programmes and welcome any feedback on topics you would like to see.